Shirley Parish Council
The council meets in St Michael’s church at 7.30 p.m. according to the schedule below. You can contact the council via the clerk (details below) or by speaking to one of the councillors. Information communicated to the council may be disclosed to the public under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
|Alvin Baker||Church Lane|
|Ian Crabtree||Hall Lane|
|Tony Taylor||Mill Lane|
|Hugh Tyler (chair)||Mill Lane|
|Suzanne Walker (vice-chair)||Mill Lane|
|10 September 2018||Ordinary meeting|
|10 December 2018||Ordinary meeting|
|11 March 2019||Ordinary meeting|
|13 May 2019||AGM followed by ordinary meeting|
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Below are links to the agendas and minutes of previous meetings:
|17th November||Ordinary meeting Minutes|
|12th January||Ordinary meeting Minutes|
|9th March||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|8th June||AGM and ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes (AGM)Minutes|
|7th September||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|9th November||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|11th January||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|14th March||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|9th May||Annual general meeting Agenda Minutes (AGM)|
|31st May||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|5th September||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|12th December||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|13th March||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|8th May||AGM and ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|23rd May||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|11th September||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|11th December||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|12th March||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|21st May||AGM and ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|10th September||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
|10th December||Ordinary meeting Agenda Minutes|
Agendas are published here at least three clear working days before a meeting. Draft minutes are also published here about ten working days following a meeting. They are finalised under minute at the following meeting.
Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
Phone: 07545 704 384.
The council does not have an office that can be visited by the public. Please use one of the methods above to contact the clerk.
Below are links to council documents:
- Burial Ground – costs and eligibility criteria.
- Code of conduct for council members.
- Councillor’s responsibilities.
- Finance – summary of the council's accounts.
- Financial regulations govern financial management of the council.
- General privacy notice as required by the GDPR.
- Accounts and Audit Regulations.
- Model publication scheme as required by the Freedom of Information Act.
- Planning applications received by the council.
- Privacy notice for staff, councillors, and role holders as required by the GDPR.
- Snow warden scheme – locally managed gritting.
- Standing orders – the council's governance framework.